Friday 31 August 2012

OOTD

**Perhaps not quite dressed for sunny weather!**



I gave in and got the blazer I wanted a couple of posts ago! It's so comfortable and goes well with loads, pretty chuffed! A not very exciting black and grey outfit but to my taste! My blazer was paired with a grey marl sara t shirt with PVC sleeves, faded black jeans, leather topshop loafers and bag and accessorised with sunglasses and a thick choker! I curled my hair into ringlets at the very ends, it looked adorable! Having shorter hair has been a god send, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. Even thinking of getting it cut shorter, so it's thicker and wild!
I went to get some lunch with my bf as it was such a lovely day. I did originally have a navy cashmere jumper underneath too, but the heat was too much, so off it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment